Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

tym01

stv bootleg card

Darksoft

UMK3 OSSC Settings.

ShadowX

HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem

zerox_dogma

ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

miisalo

Recent Activities

• tym01 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Yes this is great, it'll do it for the multi system 16b but it was more a general question because i want to do know where to buy quality eproms in europe without having to wait 1 month for the order to arrive.. I need them for the multi irem m72…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread stv bootleg card.

@nem thanks a lot. Can you please post a picture of it?
  • ShadowX -

Replied to the thread UMK3 OSSC Settings..

Quote from mugen_ketsueki: “@ShadowX Is this only working with that model tv? Cause i am sure that has something to do with it ” Yes, different TVs/monitors have different capabilities in terms of unusual resolutions and stuff. I’m pretty happy with…
  • nem -

I can send mine to Darksoft if wanted, so Fluffy doesn't have to give up his only cart. I'm pretty sure it looks the same as his, and I have absolutely no use for the thing.
  • zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem.

Thanks @xodaraP and @Yagamisan I’ll check that.
  • djsheep -

Liked miisalo’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Quote from noonan2678: “I have the exact same issues that djsheep has, just put it down and haven't touched it in a while. I'm more intermediate with this stuff, so unsure what to purchase and how to correct. I'll fire it back up (been a bit) and…
  • Fluffy -

They seem to use mirrored packages to simplify layout. Though it is possible that they re-flashed a bigger cart for your game as well. (Or robbed chips from mine.) Edit: checked the data sheet. The standard layout is E28F008SA-120, mirrored layout is…
  • miisalo -

Replied to the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Quote from noonan2678: “I have the exact same issues that djsheep has, just put it down and haven't touched it in a while. I'm more intermediate with this stuff, so unsure what to purchase and how to correct. I'll fire it back up (been a bit) and…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem.