Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nesica Reader Wiring

Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables

DeWitt

Anyone with a Top3000 programmer successfully burn a 48-TSOP flash chip?

ModGirl

Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread

twistedsymphony

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

Smurph

Recent Activities

• Porthos -

Liked Smurph’s post in the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Darksoft > That other cart ” Agree. Also, If the choice is TO or anything else, I tend to go with the Non-TO option. I've seen how TO conducts themselves. It's wildly unprofessional and I don't wish to support that sort of…
  • slevin -

Posted the thread Nesica Reader Wiring.

Thread
    Been doing some digging but not coming up with a direct answer. I understand that Niko's TTX2 multi doesn't require it being hooked up, but I'm trying to mess with mine to correctly hook it up. I have a Vewlix C with a Fast IO. The reader has a plug…
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables.

Okay thank you very much for your answer, it would be cool! Maybe I can convert it?! If not I’ll have to start on a green field :D I don’t know if I can do this^^
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables.

Like (Post)
    I don't mind at all. They are in FreePCB format which despite being great software, is way obsolete nowadays. That's the only reason I never included the source file publicly, also noone has ever asked. :) My plan has always been to redo the design and…
  • Smurph -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Smurph's VOOT 5.66 cab project thread.

Like (Post)
  • ModGirl -

Replied to the thread Anyone with a Top3000 programmer successfully burn a 48-TSOP flash chip?.

I had this same problem. After a bit of research I found out that the TOP series of programmers doesn't play well with 48 pin TSOP chips (and some other 48 pin chips). I ended up making an adapter that shifts the pinout by 13 places, allowing you to…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Arcade-Projects Jamma extension cables.

I don't mind at all. They are in FreePCB format which despite being great software, is way obsolete nowadays. That's the only reason I never included the source file publicly, also noone has ever asked. :) My plan has always been to redo the design and…