Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capcom Q-Sound amp help?

Mukuro_W

Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming

buffi

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Sp33dFr34k

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

JoeAwesome

Interest Check: Darksoft Namco System 12 Multi - unofficial

the Goat

Recent Activities

• Mukuro_W -

Replied to the thread Capcom Q-Sound amp help?.

Now I'm going to build an external volum pot, every one for channel ...I will use the amp with jamma and my 20" PVMs monitos...they are all mono and have the worst speacker ever made..
  • Mukuro_W -

Replied to the thread Capcom Q-Sound amp help?.

without 2.5A it will not start up for sure, here is the schme and the trasformer I have builded for the Q amp, and it works flawlessly exactly like the original one. It only cost abou 3€ ;)
  • I had enough PCB standoffs from the prototyping process to complete the first 5 orders so they are shipping tomorrow. It looks like I'll be receiving the rest of the PCB standoffs in a couple of days so I will be shipping the remaining orders as I…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming.

Awesome! Glad you like it :) I would however not recommend moving audio to mini din when using OSSC. I believe I have gotten weird ground loop noises when doing this since it will share GND with video. Imo its better to have it completely separated…