Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

evilsim

building a Tekken6 357 board, questions

rae

Interest Check: Darksoft Namco System 12 Multi - unofficial

johey

Pin out info required - Sigma Super Pro Stick/Hexa stick

xb74

Pinned 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• evilsim -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

@djsheep i charge too much, i sold that one on ebay. i just get parts from zerohimself via etsy. he said his store will be updated in a few days with items again, I guess he has just done another build run of IO boards, ram and HUB's. when i say i charge…
  • stt1 -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gaming.One: “You are focused on a D9500, where we talk about a PD9500 and where only the electronic part was keep... neck, remote and main board. ” I'm not, actually. I'm talking about the chassis, same as you. I can't tell if it's…
  • stt1 -

Liked rewrong’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gaming.One: “Now my best advice is to stop to do a lot of blabla and discuss in the wind wih a risk of a new mistmatching and in october/november, all could be done. Let's Yunus to finish his job, the rest following with the people…
  • rae -

Replied to the thread building a Tekken6 357 board, questions.

Seeing what you're asking i would encourage you to find/get a complete working setup with wiring and everything hooked up if this is something you *really* want.
  • stt1 -

Liked DecepticonZero’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    So, I want to clear the air here. I've received several PMs from people. A few were from folks who were showing support in me saying something and one was a PM sent from @hursit to a user. In the PM, @hursit continued to bad mouth me (Yes, I know you…