Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Darksoft CPSIII some games get crash

KoshiroKazuma

Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

Bluetear

N64 controller alternatives (shoot-out on page 2!)

djsheep

Control PCBs are paired to their dongles on a X3?

SNK-NEO-GEO

Super Neo 29 type 2 restore

nem

Recent Activities

• KoshiroKazuma -

Replied to the thread Darksoft CPSIII some games get crash.

Well, do you another CPS3 mobo for swap test ? I have several sets of multi-carts and mobos, never saw this issue before. Seems like the data on SIMM/from CD was corrupted. Can you burn a new CD for a trial ? I think the best way is to get another set of…
  • Bluetear -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

Both of my stock psu fans were crazy loud so it may be that the bearings wear out on some and not others. There doesn't appear to be a quiet-ish drop-in replacement for the GeForce 7900, unfortunately. Here's the closest I was able to find: Delta…
  • djsheep -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I have to give some credit to @twistedsymphony. He went above and beyond to help me improve this. The changes to the latest design were a result of his feedback. It will probably be a week or two before I can start slowly shipping these out. I need to…
  • djsheep -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    In case anyone missed my post in the "Recent Purchases" thread I've been testing the final design of this for about a week now: index.php I had tested the earlier design as well and can tell you that the final design makes some great improvements to…
  • danthezombieman -

Liked snakeGrave’s post in the thread 3D printed replacement cases for carts.

Like (Post)
    I saw a really nice solution to housing Fluffy's boards in another thread maybe we can start consolidating solutions here? I've included one solution I've been working on, it does require some lengthy prints. I used an ultimaker 3 that I have access to…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread N64 controller alternatives (shoot-out on page 2!).

Heads up, 2.4GHz wireless version of the Brawler64 up on Kickstarter: kickstarter.com/projects/12474…eless-controller-next-gen
  • KalessinDB -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I have to give some credit to @twistedsymphony. He went above and beyond to help me improve this. The changes to the latest design were a result of his feedback. It will probably be a week or two before I can start slowly shipping these out. I need to…