Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pras Meets NxL

atrfate

Pinned Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!

jassin000

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

jassin000

NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

Darksoft

Bars in my image--SOLVED (post 17)

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• atrfate -

Replied to the thread Pras Meets NxL.

This isnt the niko multi release, outside of artwork , and the base application theres nothing to make it work inside nikos multi here. SegaPras HD - Is theme only for an attractmode install SegaPras SD is a theme only for an Attractmode install NXL SD…
  • Darksoft -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Did beta testers report Metal Slug X as not working or something? This is the 2nd time I've read something about this and I have no clue where the rumor originated from or why.
  • Darksoft -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from aha2940: “I have found online some JST 4-pin 1.25mm female connectors for cheap. Are those the right ones for connecting the multikit to the B board? ” The connector on the B-board actually has 6pins, but because pin 1 and pin 6 are unused…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Did beta testers report Metal Slug X as not working or something? This is the 2nd time I've read something about this and I have no clue where the rumor originated from or why.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Quote from aha2940: “I have found online some JST 4-pin 1.25mm female connectors for cheap. Are those the right ones for connecting the multikit to the B board? ” The connector on the B-board actually has 6pins, but because pin 1 and pin 6 are unused…
  • aha2940 -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Tell me any game you want, I will demonstrate it. ” Do we still need a patched Metal Slug X rom? or can it use the standard encrypted MAME one?
  • tom5151 -

Replied to the thread Pras Meets NxL.

Hi, I would like to install this great frontend on a Niko's multi 1.4, but it's not clear to me what files have to be unzip, in which drive / folder and in which order ? Here are the files I've downloaded: - BaseInstalll.rar - Cave complete 2 12017.rar -…