Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

xtrasmiley

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

Bokoshi

InfiniKey-CPS2

cmoliveira

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

megaMANX6

Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• raidenmaniac1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Small update as these are very close to ready for sale. I've assembled the first 20 kits, hand-crimped the wire harnesses, and just spent the afternoon modding the Gotek's to work on the S24 (HW and SW mod). The only thing I am waiting on is my 34-pin…
  • brizzo -

Like (Post)
    Small update as these are very close to ready for sale. I've assembled the first 20 kits, hand-crimped the wire harnesses, and just spent the afternoon modding the Gotek's to work on the S24 (HW and SW mod). The only thing I am waiting on is my 34-pin…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I think that might be it. Here is a video of it working on the AB motherboard. There was a chip in the upper right I had to remove from the motherboard to get it to work. The ESWAT is actually missing this chip.
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Hmmm sounds like your Eswat set might not actually be decrypted? Altered beast is for sure, as it works on both motherboards... You just need to swap out that z80 to get the sound going on the 2nd board.
  • xtrasmiley -

Like (Post)
  • suverman -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    You could use an ATX breakout board to make life easier. It's a little PCB you connect your ATX to which provides a power switch and breakouts for various voltages. Would make it simple to connect to a HAS.
  • Bokoshi -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Quote from The Spaniard: “Quote from Bokoshi: “Quote from The Spaniard: “Didn't realise you didn't know :P Retrotink 2x does not have a SLG... He missed the boat in adding that I think. Come to think of it why would he not add an SLG? It's for retro…
  • ekorz -

Like (Post)