Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Info on Paca Paca Passion for Namco System 12 (Cyberlead cab)

Hi from Germany

Motte

PiForce + Colour TFT?

FrancoB

Pinned Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!

twistedsymphony

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Posted the thread Info on Paca Paca Passion for Namco System 12 (Cyberlead cab).

Thread
    Anyone have so info on Paca Paca Passion and how to run it in a Cyberlead cab? Will the panel connect to the standard IO or are additional boards needed? Also if someone hase any leads on the panel or the System 12 game PCB, let me know ;) This is the…
  • Motte -

Replied to the thread Hi from Germany.

• FrancoB -

Replied to the thread PiForce + Colour TFT?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I have an adafruit touchscreen tft on the Pi that runs my 3D printer... it's terrible seriously sometimes it's super sensitive and other times you need to practically break the screen to get it to respond. as a screen it's…
  • rtw -

Liked Milspex’s post in the thread Milspex's custom arcade instruction strips.

Like (Post)
    Couple more bits up on the site. Currently working on this fun WakuWaku7 piece wakuwaku7.jpg
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Never seen the movies. What happens? ” Fantastic Films, especially the first one. you should make it a point to watch it.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked synbiosfan’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    I think we should use the tokens like they do in the John Wick movies.