Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Monkey Ball Panel Reproduction

nnap

Afterburner Climax Panel Reproduction

nnap

MVS 4-slot issues

RandomRetro

Pinned Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS

sk8er000

Wells Monitor always saying out of range when in VGA mode

Recent Activities

• nnap -

Replied to the thread Monkey Ball Panel Reproduction.

Yes, that overlay should look familiar to you :) My reverse engineered Amp did not work very well but maybe I made a mistake :) The stick feels very good so far but I will try the harder levels. Doing some back to back testing with the original panel is…
  • alberto1225 -

Liked nnap’s post in the thread Afterburner Climax Panel Reproduction.

Like (Post)
    The stick base should be the same from what I can see in the manual and the sticks that are on sale. The cab uses the same Opt Amp that is used in Monkeyball but I don't think it is required. When you calibrate the stick correctly it works fine. Same…
  • alberto1225 -

Liked codecrank’s post in the thread Afterburner Climax Panel Reproduction.

Like (Post)
    sweet ! man i so need a 3d printer...
  • alberto1225 -

Liked nnap’s post in the thread Afterburner Climax Panel Reproduction.

Like (Post)
    8-D8470-AF-5-B14-4-B6-A-93-A3-49-B961-F15278.jpg Alberto was kind enough to print and cut my custom design for the Panel. The quality of the overlay is excellent!
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Afterburner Climax Panel Reproduction.

The stick base should be the same from what I can see in the manual and the sticks that are on sale. The cab uses the same Opt Amp that is used in Monkeyball but I don't think it is required. When you calibrate the stick correctly it works fine. Same…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread MVS 4-slot issues.

Tested a known UniBios 4.0 and same issues. Going to burn a diag chip and give that a try and then focus in on the probe.
  • DeWitt -

Liked rockbottom’s post in the thread Reverse engineering 161 in 1 cartridge to change Rom games.

Like (Post)
    My 161 arrived today, it's version 2, nice and clean, fully working*, someone's already done the "stability fix" (bridged PDWAIT1 and PDTACK together). Was kinda hoping it would be v1 so I could get straight on with the hacking... well it is what it is…
  • sk8er000 -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    @sk8er000 the namco system 1 has those two bi-polar caps at c2 c3. It would be nice to indicate that on the spreadsheet if possible! The part you picked out was right but in case they’re out of stock it’s best to have it noted