Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit

jassin000

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi

the Goat

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

duffcon

Krikzz MegaEverdrive PRO

bagheera369

Home Arcade System

benb155

Recent Activities

• hoagtech -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    As requested from @Derick2k and @AlxUnderBase I'm going to publish here some of my capacitor list. I'll be glad if someone want to contribute just send me the list and I'll add the list (along with the credits), the more we have the better is 8) . I…
  • Darksoft -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    My kit arrived :thumbup: Now I'm waiting on the tl86 on a slow boat from AliExpress :thumbdown:
  • Darksoft -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Heatermania: “So there are no unencrypted versions? ” Nope, you'd have to make them yourself. Good news is this IS possible, bad news is its going to be easier to open up that CPS2 and just install the damn key writing wires. I believe…
  • hoagtech -

Liked HighScoreSaves’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

Like (Post)
    OK, getting settled in....as we are technically not open until December 1, I am starting to get ALL DARKSOFT PRODUCTS out the door in the next few days. DS asked if I can make special priority to the new System 1 orders,...so, guess what? I am…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Quote from Anselmo: “contact @Mitsurugi-w and he he can install key writing wires for you ” Also he can flash the firmware if its needed, regardless of the version its currently running (something you'd potentially need a external writer/bit blaster for).