Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MVS cart replacing defective eproms.

XianXi

Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #1 Double Dragon

acblunden2

How to purchase Groove Coaster / Rhythmvaders machines for our local arcade?

Mrhide

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Usukane

CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master

GC8TECH

Recent Activities

• XianXi -

Replied to the thread MVS cart replacing defective eproms..

You need to look at the file itself, if using eproms it’ll be either an 800 or 160, if it’s a 32mbit file, you’ll have to either use an adapter board or split it on two 160 eproms since 27C322 eproms only run in 16 bit mode and the Neo’s audio…
  • alberto1225 -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #1 Double Dragon.

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 1: Double Dragon (or: how you would fix this pcb since you aren't @caius either) A local collector recently listed multiple boards for sale, and the combination of both a) geographically-nearby and b) reasonable-prices put…
  • acblunden2 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “Can you post pics of the top and bottom of the board assembled? May be possible my board is not assembled correctly. ” The solder sides face inwards and the ribbon cable doesn’t twist : imgur.com/a/EjdRTOE But I’m gonna just…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #1 Double Dragon.

This game as a special story in my life. I got arrested over it when I was 13 :).
  • -Ace- -

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 1: Double Dragon (or: how you would fix this pcb since you aren't @caius either) A local collector recently listed multiple boards for sale, and the combination of both a) geographically-nearby and b) reasonable-prices put…
  • hackcell -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Help finding a suitable chassis..

Like (Post)
    Well, I can say that no Japanese chassis will work with that yoke. I don't know about American or European ones.
  • hackcell -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Lets talk Taito Type X3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kazuo: “Not an argument against the effort, but something to consider - X3's won't stay cheap once a multi exists for it. ” they'll definitely go up in price but thats only because they're mostly useless right now and the market is flooded…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread How to purchase Groove Coaster / Rhythmvaders machines for our local arcade?.

Arcades are operators. You need to find the distributors (which can also sometimes be operators) for the Philippines