Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

KalessinDB

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djcalle

System 32 analogue input board 837-7536

Home Arcade System

The_A_Drain

Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Quote from Escarioth: “if i get some time or you'd like one of them, check the list of my pcb on page 1 and just point me what you'd like and ill think of something. ” If I get to vote... I would say go for SegaSonic because if you do it similar to…
  • djcalle -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from djsheep: “Best bet would usually be akishop.jp in Japan who stock both Seimitsu, Brook and many other nice items. My last few orders from them have taken a very long time (2-3 months) and this was pre-Coronavirus. My last order was a mess…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide.

Like (Post)
    I think a private share club is in order of trusted contributors, just saying :thumbup: But realistically, most conversions are still expensive anyways in general and it is a lot of work still. Between hunting down a board/customs, etc..actual work to be done,…
  • Gamesmonkey -

Posted the thread System 32 analogue input board 837-7536.

Thread
    Hi all, Could anyone help identify the value of this cap from my System 32 analogue input board. The cap is tiny and only has these markings.[url=''][/url] <a href=20200603-160903.jpg"> <a href=20200603-160837.jpg"> Cheers Justin
  • The_A_Drain -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Awesome, thanks RGB I'll give that a try tomorrow.
  • Derick2k -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Escarioth: “I wanted some other Sega-16 pcb If @Derick2k would answer my pms now ” Sorry bro, been a bit crazy for me. Between, running my business, home schooling my son, looking after family, leaves little time for…