Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

jassin000

Help With Astro City Moniter Issues

rewrite

Hiya From St. Louis

caldwert

PCB Repair

bagheera369

CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board

Weasel

Recent Activities

• digitron -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from TheDeath: “Get a copy of "ON SEMICONDUCTOR TTL data book". ” Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Yea its still running just fine, so all I can do is wait/hope it was caught quickly enough that it caused no harm. I do need to connect kicks just to verify buttons 4/5/6 are also fine (I've only tested P1/2 with buttons1/2/3 all currently register in…
  • Ysi -

Liked nonosto’s post in the thread Alternate CPS2-Multi Label nonosto's version.

Like (Post)
    Hello What do ypu think about my tring of multi label? Any critic accepted. THX cps2_s10.jpg
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Help With Astro City Moniter Issues.

Quote from aoiddr: “Whoops, meant to type that and ended up with a bad typo. ” I knew it had to be a typo, but I didn't want OP coming back and trying 5.9v and seeing what happened!
  • caldwert -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

I've got 3 Astro City's. 1 MVS U4-25, 1 Super Neo Candy, a couple US cabinets, and the 2 Vewlix Diamond Black's. Decent amount of boards too.
  • bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from TheDeath: “Get a copy of "ON SEMICONDUCTOR TTL data book". ” Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for…
  • Weasel -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi Key Writing Quick Solder Board.

I think I came too late to this party, seems to be out of stock already? Any idea when you will be making more?
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    The books was the boss, but now google makes finding datasheets so much faster. Prob. never need to look in those books again... The size and weight of the books makes me tempted to ditch them and use that shelf for more interesting looking junk. but if…