Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

opt2not

CPS2 label (repro or not)

zerox_dogma

Is there sb on the monitor thread?

nem

Batman Forever sound board harness

nem

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

SVM

Recent Activities

• opt2not -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

looks to me like someone’s asking to be “accidentally” put on the bottom of the list. ;)
  • Dakken -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread CPS2 label (repro or not).

Quote from Anselmo: “If your concern is that the label is a reproduction because it's glossy and in good shape, I think you are over thinking it. The entire shell looks to be well cared for and the label looks original in my opinion. I don' have any…
  • zerox_dogma -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread CPS2 label (repro or not).

Like (Post)
    If your concern is that the label is a reproduction because it's glossy and in good shape, I think you are over thinking it. The entire shell looks to be well cared for and the label looks original in my opinion. I don' have any blue SF Alpha 2 to…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    @Mitsurugi-w we know this is a complex and manual process. Actually I think you should show someday the manufacturing process that you have in place, so people really understand that this is a hobbist thing.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Is there sb on the monitor thread?.

Red line means there's no vertical deflection. Put the original vertical size pot back on the chassis and see where that gets you.