Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NGDEV - What are they thinking?

DeWitt

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

Hammy

Midway Terminator 2 Unit Y - Need Help with Powering the System

ekorz

New Namco System 1 Multi

Darksoft

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

aimbuster

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    I can't progress past the character select in the debugger :/ (unmodified set) . it's also running at 30% speed so a nightmare to work with, the hardware is intense. Guess what... the kasumi polygons are glitched in mame on the genuine sets! <bad dump?!>…
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from Derick2k: “I have a Kraut Buster 2nd print I will probably sell if anyone is interest. Virtually new, open to test play 1 time and thats about it. ” That sounds like it’s not that great of a game? I watched some gameplay videos of it and…
  • evilsim -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Very clean and impressive work @mR_CaESaR, the Astro tube extension cable is great.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

I can't progress past the character select in the debugger :/ (unmodified set) . it's also running at 30% speed so a nightmare to work with, the hardware is intense. Guess what... the kasumi polygons are glitched in mame on the genuine sets! <bad dump?!>…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Midway Terminator 2 Unit Y - Need Help with Powering the System.

I’m not sure if those photos are completely accurate, they are just to give you a starting point. trust the Manual & wiring diagram. The psu is just a normal arcade psu with +5v, +12v, -5v. But I don’t think -5 is used. I think the coil lamp board is…
  • evilsim -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    The new evolution of supergun is nearing completion too. I'm still being tight lipped about it for now but am mere weeks away from having a finished product in hand. I'm quite excited and believe this will be the next evolutionary wave in superguns and…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi.

No, I mean one of these programmers: embeddedcomputers.net/products/FlashcatUSB_XPORT/