Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How's the iCade 60-in-1?

twistedsymphony

System 16B Conversion Help

xodaraP

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

hursit

Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick

hursit

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

RGB

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

I've heard the iCade 60 in 1 has some input lag issues and the sound quality isn't the best. Most of the classics guys on KLOV swear by ArcadeSD (Emulation based with games loaded on an SD card) and the Bit Kit (FPGA based) as the only multi games worth…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread System 16B Conversion Help.

porchy removed all the Sega stuff from the site given the recent lawsuits against ROM sites :(
  • rewrite -

I wonder if there's a workaround that could be done to improve the audio on some of these games. Kind of like how there are fixes for the 161-in-1 MVS cart.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread Data East ARM6 hardware: conversion info?.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, it's stupid. You'd need at least 3 different boards, a ton of soldering (much of which is very fine pitch), and in the end you are sitting on a conversion that cost you about 2/3 the price of a real Night Slashers (plus all the labor/risk…
  • rewrite -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “But for the rest - DK, pacman, mspacman, zaxxon, scramble, all pretty decent - especially for the price and its truly plug and play. ” I'll have to pull my board out of a box and verify, but I remember DK having scratchy…
  • opt2not -

Quote from mathewbeall: “But for the rest - DK, pacman, mspacman, zaxxon, scramble, all pretty decent - especially for the price and its truly plug and play. ” I'll have to pull my board out of a box and verify, but I remember DK having scratchy…
  • rewrite -

Liked BNGamesReviews’s post in the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

Like (Post)
    Bought one for my dad so he had Burgertime and Pacman. They work well enough, the sound is a bit off in some games. I think 1942 ran like shit also. I bought it here for much cheaper though, these guys have pulled through for me a few times
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case.

Quote from redijedi808: “Same here and love the build quality and how the red pops! Followed the same for that clean install. Thank you @hursit zj87xz.jpg ” Red light looks like great. Enjoy with it ;)