Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Batman Forever sound board harness

ZoomBoy

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Mitsurugi-w

Border Break

Merdan

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

segasonic91

Is there sb on the monitor thread?

Recent Activities

• KalessinDB -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • ThisGuy -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Received some spam message into my inbox.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Katrina was banned :thumbsup: She's offering her services somewhere else. ” Got a link where? ‘Asking for a friend’ :D
  • opt2not -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    FYI I have begun wave manufacturing again. I got a few done before realizing I was out of 24 pin sockets so I ordered those and should be here Monday. The 5 I built took less than an hour to do. I have to mask of the four sets of pins where I will…
  • ZoomBoy -

Replied to the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • ZoomBoy -

And it looks like I'm missing a cap on the STV motherboard on the mid right side (C571). This is off to a great start.
  • ZoomBoy -