Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Yellowing control panels - Is there a way to fix it?

evilsim

Pinned NEW FIRMWARE!!!!! WITH AUTO-BOOT IMPROVED MICROSD SUPPORT AND AUTORESET. PLEASE TRY

PascalP

Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions

djsheep

Pinned Darius Gaiden EXTRA: Missing Background Layer on Zone D

Darksoft

Home Arcade System

RGB

Recent Activities

• KmanSweden -

Liked Blue_Fox’s post in the thread Mini Capcom Mini Cute.

Like (Post)
    In Preparation to preorder a life size one from @hursit I began to make this tiny Beauty. The body was SLA printed and I Used a Raspberry Pi and a 2.2 in LCD for the electronics. z3zpO8y.png5skcEYC.jpgBFIQaHh.jpgdZQYQ8U.jpg After Everything was sanded…
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread Yellowing control panels - Is there a way to fix it?.

ive done lots of this over many years and have honed a decent technique which works well for me. however it does not work forever, it will re-yellow again, always. sometimes it looks so amazing and new after the process, but sure as hell it will yellow…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Yellowing control panels - Is there a way to fix it?.

Before retrobrighting anything, apparently some plastic can turn very brittle from the process. Something to keep in mind, since you probably don't want your CP breaking down to pieces.
  • Quote from buffi: “Out of curiosity, what does the auto-reset feature do exactly. Is it still possible to use the cart without connecting this point, and resetting manually when switching games? ” Yes exactly how you describe it :)