Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Fletcher

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

twistedsymphony

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

LemmyBarnett

Jamma harness and amp where to buy????

Mackie

Fighter Impact convert to ver.A

ekorz

Recent Activities

• Fletcher -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

use a multimeter to check the AC voltage coming off of the secondary tabs before hooking it up to your monitor just to be safe
  • Fletcher -

Connect the power cord to the primary tabs, then run wires from the secondary tabs to your monitor.
  • rewrite -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I got the NOS WG D9500 chassis. I’m going to run compatability tests on my boards and line double tests with OSSC for the fun of it. Before I do that, I need to get it ready for my donor tubes. I bought this 19” Isolation transformer and am ready…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Stupid question but are you using/checking the correct ROM set for the correct hardware? A lot of these games came out on BOTH Model 2A AND Model 2B and the ROMs are different depending on the hardware.
  • hoagtech -

I got the NOS WG D9500 chassis. I’m going to run compatability tests on my boards and line double tests with OSSC for the fun of it. Before I do that, I need to get it ready for my donor tubes. I bought this 19” Isolation transformer and am ready…