Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

beast1x5

MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image

gunblade

got an hv probe- check those nanao/ tosh flybacks

yardley

Supergun showcase!

Loki

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• digitron -

Liked gunblade’s post in the thread MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image.

Like (Post)
    make sure you replace the 3 x 100uf 35v and the 47uf 25v just behind the la7837 heatshield and of course the 470uf 16v- these should be done on every chassis if not replaced previously goes without saying that the caps in the power section should be…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Given the current worldwide situation. I'm changing this thread title to World Situation COVID-19.
  • hoagtech -

Liked mukurofish’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Luckily I'm sure every single one of us has PLENTY of games to keep us busy. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing Grandia on the Saturn. Been wanting to play that for 20 years lol.
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

So.. I was instructed to report to my boro for NYPD school safety Was told most school officers would be moved to the javitz center or the naval pier for the incoming hospital boat (completely outside of our jurisdiction) We get told to stay in various…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Greetings from California!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “@Foreezy don't do it!!!! :):D Seriously, that's kind of like a crack addict telling a young kid to "don't do it!"... Once you get hooked on this shit, there's no going back.
  • gunblade -

Replied to the thread MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image.

make sure you replace the 3 x 100uf 35v and the 47uf 25v just behind the la7837 heatshield and of course the 470uf 16v- these should be done on every chassis if not replaced previously goes without saying that the caps in the power section should be…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Neodogg’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Finally got one ordered state side! Thanks DS! Up to 3 multi’s...I heard there was a club...
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    From Next week I will receive cart from darksoft and I can start to ship everywhere from my home thank you to all guys
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image.

Cool. I have a ton of LA7837's handy. Update this post later for both chassis.
  • Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

So the press conference has come and gone. The gist of it was: - Don't go to night clubs, bars, karaoke, concert venues - Olympics set for July 23, 2021 I feel like Tokyo is f'ed. I really hope I'm wrong though. Quote from penrhos: “A friend of…