Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Darksoft ST-V reset pin and speaker success!

Kujako

NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND

twistedsymphony

SuperGun power switch wiring help

Simon

Securing Monitor Glass to Cab

RandomRetro

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

nonosto

Recent Activities

• Kujako -

Replied to the thread Darksoft ST-V reset pin and speaker success!.

Quote from RandomRetro: “Looking good. You should pick up the ST-V LCD Selector vs. switching bank. I have to install my Lions3 case, but your pics make me even more excited to get the board in there. ” I've been thinking about that, and I think I'm…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

Basically the error you're getting is as if the IO board is unplugged... that's usually an indication that the IO board isn't getting power, or the USB cable is bad, or the USB port on the filterboard is bad. it makes no sense that swapping the game…
  • Simon -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread SuperGun power switch wiring help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Simon: “So I checked the connectivity, and oddly they both connect to ground, and I don't think they connect to the Pin 16. ” Its probably jumpered, why you see ground on both?? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…59f869c787dc7ee4a10b02e56 And…
  • Simon -

Replied to the thread SuperGun power switch wiring help.

Yup, that's how the switch looks. I can easily get power for the led from the PSU rather than prodding around the board. It does sound like I need to control the amount of power going in though. My supergun model is slightly different, it seems like the…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Securing Monitor Glass to Cab.

Nice, you will be really happy with them and well worth the wait.
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

No, checking on the naomi. I also checked the voltage coming in from jamma to the IO and it was 5.1. ... should I be checking it elsewhere?
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread Darksoft ST-V reset pin and speaker success!.

Looking good. You should pick up the ST-V LCD Selector vs. switching bank. I have to install my Lions3 case, but your pics make me even more excited to get the board in there.