Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

InfiniKey-CPS2

jassin000

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

brentradio

My STV just died by itself!

ZERO_MILES

CPS2 I/O Interface

drfunk2k

PGM multicart interest check

Paranoid_Andy

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Def a dead battery if you got v0 read off it, just funny to me because like @xodaraP said above... Suicide is normally a solid colored screen, not white. At any rate I've never used the CPS2 InfiniKey, but that Kabuki one is A-Amazing with a capital A…
  • jassin000 -

Liked sugar4salt’s post in the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

Like (Post)
    Amazing work!!! Hope i can do the same to my C.
  • jassin000 -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hadouken Arcade: “This is my first prototype and just finished fit-checking. ” Very cool! How are you making it? My first Vewlixes are coming next month, I was planning on poking around at this problem some myself. My thinking, without…
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from Darksoft: “Instructions on the 1st post have been updated! ” IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! FROM NOW ALL The CPS2 MULTI GAMES COME WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE THAT ALLOWS TO KEY WRITING. THAT MEANS THAT YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE EXTRA 4 WIRES. :D
  • ThisGuy -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “Hi @brizzo and @twistedsymphony - any more headway on this? ” twistedsymphony bounced some good ideas off me and we came up with a much better design than using a touch screen. Will have an update for you all next month :)