Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Everten Taito F3 IO Board

beast1x5

Lindbergh Steering Wheel support Logitech

Pinball

Help with Schematic Interpretation

nem

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Dache

Cannon Dancer/Osman Conversion -> The FREE Edition once and for all (JoeMac/Magical Drop pcb)

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• Johnfan1986 -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Everten Taito F3 IO Board.

Like (Post)
    The original post has been updated with pricing and details. I have 7 boards available initially. I will do my best to reach out to people in the order in which they expressed interest. Expect a PM tomorrow if you are one of those first few people.
  • everten -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Everten Taito F3 IO Board.

Like (Post)
    Nice!! im standing by for this one
  • KalessinDB -

Like (Post)
    The original post has been updated with pricing and details. I have 7 boards available initially. I will do my best to reach out to people in the order in which they expressed interest. Expect a PM tomorrow if you are one of those first few people.
  • MudGuts83 -

Like (Post)
    Everten Taito F3 IO Board Adds line-level stereo RCA connectors and a CPS2 kick harness to the Taito F3. No soldering required. The IO board mounts directly to the audio heat sink and connects to the AA connector via wire harness. The kit includes…
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread Everten Taito F3 IO Board.

• beast1x5 -

Like (Post)
  • MudGuts83 -

Like (Post)
  • hursit -

Liked Dache’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    @g60hot is legit and knows what he's doing, there are many people in the UK scene who have bought cabs from him. He's just not easy to get ahold of sometimes, but he won't screw people over.