Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Konami System 573 help (DDR 4th mix plus)

adgenet

Save CPS2 bolt

nonosto

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

acblunden2

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

mR_CaESaR

EXAMU eX-Board owners thread

twistedsymphony

Recent Activities

• ArcSys101 -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Konami System 573 help (DDR 4th mix plus).

Like (Post)
    the Digital vs Analog refers to the sub-board within the System 573, Any of the DDR 573s used by 3rd mix or newer will be digital, I believe all of the non-DDR games (and 1st/2nd Mix) are analog only. As for the RTC, if you program an EPROM you can…
  • adgenet -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Konami System 573 help (DDR 4th mix plus).

Like (Post)
    the Digital vs Analog refers to the sub-board within the System 573, Any of the DDR 573s used by 3rd mix or newer will be digital, I believe all of the non-DDR games (and 1st/2nd Mix) are analog only. As for the RTC, if you program an EPROM you can…
  • adgenet -

Replied to the thread Konami System 573 help (DDR 4th mix plus).

Thanks for the info. It sounds like the kit is missing the 4th mix plus game cart shown on step 3 here. It also sounds like it hardcodes itself to a specific system once the cart is used. Maybe this won't work at all without a complete set?
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Save CPS2 bolt.

So when I unscrew it it's impossible to refit it....sad.