Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed

Chocozoka

Pinned Taito F3. Get your cart here

Kavas

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

t-m

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

xtrasmiley

Hello from Uk

Recent Activities

• I've seen this come up a few times, and its personally bugged me for quite a while. So I made a thing. (please ignore the awful layout, ill be replacing it soon) xby8e2f.gif This works by tapping into the LCD on the CPS2 Multi-kit, reading whats sent to…
  • nnap -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Hello from Uk.

Like (Post)
    Thought i would add a quick message about myself seeing as i have added a few threads recently on converting and fixing up of arcade boards. (Taito ones recently) My name is Jim and i live in the UK, near Leeds. (North England) I run a small micro…
  • nnap -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Like (Post)
    Added a pic of the A17 mod i did on the back to the notes above
  • nam9 -

Liked mypinballs’s post in the thread Hello from Uk.

Like (Post)
    Thought i would add a quick message about myself seeing as i have added a few threads recently on converting and fixing up of arcade boards. (Taito ones recently) My name is Jim and i live in the UK, near Leeds. (North England) I run a small micro…
  • Chocozoka -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed.

I've tested these 2 packs : F3 Pure MAME Roll-Up 2019-07-18.7z and F3 Roll-Up 2019-07-18.7z Folder games on the SD root and several folders for each games into as your explanation. Ok for the file called NAME into each folder. And in each NAME File…