Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves

Apocalypse

System X Conversion

Apocalypse

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

xb74

Pinned Naomi CF Kit and DIMM Conversion Services

Kakashi24

Bubble Bobble bootleg romswap (super bubble bobble -> bubble bobble)

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread System X Conversion.

Like (Post)
    Hi, The System X motherboard itself you can convert to any other game: - You're going to need either decrypted ROMs for the game you want or reinject the keys in the FD1094 module - When converting to AB/AB2 you need to replace PAL chip 315-5304 by…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Martial Masters Cart Doing Crazy Auto Moves.

No, it's the big one with a "B7" sticker on it (does silkscreen say U5?). But could also be the LS245s tied to it or the RAM chips (program is decrypted on bootup by the "B7" chip then stored on the cart in RAM).
  • Neo-Alec -

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Neo-Alec: “Noticed this hack on the back of the board (lower middle-center). When I tried removing it, it seems to disable the U10 rom. That pin on the rom is for "Byte Mode / Program Supply" ” It is needed when…
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from Neo-Alec: “Noticed this hack on the back of the board (lower middle-center). When I tried removing it, it seems to disable the U10 rom. That pin on the rom is for "Byte Mode / Program Supply" ” It is needed when using a 27C160 EPROM to…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Bubble Bobble Bootleg to The Lost Cave.

Like (Post)
    Basically Lost Caves uses the original assets from BB as well as some additional. The files you have above, one zip file is all the required files for an original board and the second zip file is additional files required for a bootleg board. Ignore the…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread System X Conversion.

Hi, The System X motherboard itself you can convert to any other game: - You're going to need either decrypted ROMs for the game you want or reinject the keys in the FD1094 module - When converting to AB/AB2 you need to replace PAL chip 315-5304 by…
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from Murray: “Just checking if anyone knows anywhere local that sells these? I just purchased 6 joysticks and i got the wrong ones... same stick, just doesn't have the pcb with 5 pin header, only has the microswitches, so i need some of these…
  • karoshi -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from HardAzRockz: “That metal case is a million times better than that FUGLY plastic garbage bin. ” I fully support anyone customizing their hardware in whatever fashion makes them happy. There's no reason to be down on anyone wanting to keep…
  • I have spares if you need one, send me your address You'll need to solder on an edge connector though, I don't have spares of those at the moment :)