Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

semi-simple

Hi from Northern Ireland

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

Yodamingus

Naomi Racing Games - Wheel Set Up

Aurich

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

HighScoreSaves

Recent Activities

• Ajax -

Liked HighScoreSaves’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. Just an FYI - All preorders, and every order placed before 10/31/20, will ship out. We are awaiting the shipment from Darksoft that is expected to arrive in the States and delivered to Highscoresaves on Friday. Worst case is that it will arrive…
  • semi-simple -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I'm looking forward to building my first Minigun! I just ordered the parts and the stereo jack was out of stock, so I replaced it with Digi-Key part SC2405-ND (manufacturer part 35RAPC4BHN3), which I believe will work. Just wanted to let people know, in…
  • Lenzz -

Posted the thread Hi from Northern Ireland.

Thread
    Been lurking for while and swore that i would never fall the down the hole or arcade hardware but came across a mvs with metal slug 2 and king of fighter 97 for £50 an thought it was to good an opportunity to miss . so I have gone from swearing that i…
  • djsheep -

Liked HighScoreSaves’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Hi all. Just an FYI - All preorders, and every order placed before 10/31/20, will ship out. We are awaiting the shipment from Darksoft that is expected to arrive in the States and delivered to Highscoresaves on Friday. Worst case is that it will arrive…
  • vmrchs -

Liked Misos’s post in the thread Greetings from the south of Brasil..

Like (Post)
    Bem vindo.
  • vmrchs -

Liked MrTanuki’s post in the thread Greetings from the south of Brasil..

Like (Post)
    Welcome Vinnie! Jealous of the Puma cars you have down there..
  • Yodamingus -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

If these are available Please Add me to the list for Main + remote Thanks
  • Darksoft -

Like (Post)