Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega Model 3 Daytona Power Ed SGRAM Replacement

Yoke and tube specs for monitors

Zebra

Tube swap questions

muell67

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Nex

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

Recent Activities

• TobyRieper -

Posted the thread Sega Model 3 Daytona Power Ed SGRAM Replacement.

Thread
    Heyy folks, I'm new here and would just like to greet everybody on these forums. I am helping out a firend who runs an arcade and needed some help with the model 3 videoboard. According to this help document over at aussie arcade forums (
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Yoke and tube specs for monitors.

Quote from Asure: “@Hatsune Mike Saw your tweet about the MS9 tube on Sanwa PFX. I've got two of these PFX's (With original tubes, Hitachi and Shanghai novell) and the image on 15Khz is amazing. Considering to upgrade the MS9 tube to these PFX chassis…
  • muell67 -

Replied to the thread Tube swap questions.

Did you try this swap? How did it work out?
  • tonjo -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nimmers: “Seems like everything in Sydney gets snapped up by the same few people pretty quick. ” This is a growing problem in the hobby it seems? It's not so bad up here in Brissy, but I can see it getting there sooner or later. There's…
  • KmanSweden -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, It's taking me a lot longer to return to this than expected so I owe a little explanation. There's nothing particularly complicated or new - I'm still wrapping up Gimmick!, and what little free time I am able to carve out is nearly always…