Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to add earth ground.

Report2Marty

Home Arcade System

SmokeMonster

Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary / Fog Gaming

hoagtech

Martial Champion to Mystic Warriors - Conversion/Guide

TheDeath

Custom Acrylic Cases for Arcades PCBs

Kundi

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KalessinDB: “is there any way to write the one M27C801 that I need to write? It doesn't come up in the database when I look in the software. ” try 27c080
  • Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

I’ve been looking over the Bob Roberts guide, but I can’t make sense of it in relation to my setup....
  • Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread How to add earth ground..

Hi Everyone! I just received the iso transformer, and in all honesty, I’m a tad overwhelmed here . I’ve posted some pictures of the current setup along with a picture of the isolation transformer. I know it’s a lot to ask, but if someone could…
  • SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Are you guys measuring the voltage from the JAMMA edge or from the source?
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Game Gear Micro / SEGA 60th Anniversary / Fog Gaming.

Quote from djsheep: “forbes.com/sites/paultassi/202…eveal-what-is-sega-doing/ “The concept, from what I understand it, is that SEGA is going to use local arcades and game centers in Japan as essentially server farms in order to create a low latency…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from SmokeMonster: “Quote from nassekova: “I think I heard some where (probably was in @SmokeMonster video) that some bootlegs require higher 5v to work. Since they are bootlegs and the quality varies so hard to tell. But you might want to test set…