Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Murray

NGPC Flashcarts and MODS

Kujako

Wiring a Sega Saturn to Jamma

nassekova

Looking For Soul Calibur II Arcade Artwork

kazuyajin1080

Testing the infamous CPS-A-01 (CPS1 A-board custom chip)

VectorGlow

Recent Activities

• Derick2k -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I was away for a bit, but I’m back to making some progress on this. The form factor will likely resemble the picture below. There will be a jumper harness to bring the AA connector to the PCB and out to a CPS2 connector. The harness comes very close…
  • xb74 -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Nice work! Are you still designing a PCB version? ” At this very moment.
  • KalessinDB -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I was away for a bit, but I’m back to making some progress on this. The form factor will likely resemble the picture below. There will be a jumper harness to bring the AA connector to the PCB and out to a CPS2 connector. The harness comes very close…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Which one of you guys recently imported a chiewlix cab from alibaba? I'm going to buy 1 and i read a thread a few weeks back from someone in Australia where they gave a lot of good information including what seller they got it from on alibaba and general…
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread NGPC Flashcarts and MODS.

Quote from Mattroid: “Thanks for all the info. Definitely helpful. Quote from winteriscoming: “Note that the clear casing is a foggy clear. I don't have a stock clear ngpc to compare against, but my impression of those is that they're more…
  • xb74 -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    @djsheep i charge too much, i sold that one on ebay. i just get parts from zerohimself via etsy. he said his store will be updated in a few days with items again, I guess he has just done another build run of IO boards, ram and HUB's. when i say i charge…