Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES.

Arthrimus

PGM multicart interest check

beast1x5

(Pre-Orders Open Now) Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

Arthrimus

Under Defeat HD+, anyone?

ArcadeSTG

Another Australian

ArcSys101

Recent Activities

• Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Tested and confirmed working, perfectly. Thanks for your hard work and for including a HEX file, appreciate it. ” No problem. I'm so glad that the Retro Bit wireless controllers didn't work with my code because that's what…
  • nem -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread CPS2 consolization, only video part.

Like (Post)
    Technically it will work but may not be optimal. You'd need to determine the difference in output between the MVS and CPS2 and compensate accordingly by adjusting the values of R1 through to R8, which act as a voltage divider upon input to the…
  • brentradio -

Liked darkgunsou86’s post in the thread PGM multicart interest check.

Like (Post)
    haha. yes i want all of them. all of the games are cultural heritage of humankind. even if they are not "official" from big name players like snk and capcom.
  • brentradio -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread PGM multicart interest check.

Like (Post)
    I've been too busy buying all the carts I want so probably won't have need for a multi by the time it comes out. Beating the inevitable price rise as the system gains popularity.
  • brentradio -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread PGM multicart interest check.

Like (Post)
    if a PGM multicart comes to fruition best believe I'm throwing all the money at it. Especially for the english translations , cave conversions and most importantly , killing blade & Martial masters
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread PGM multicart interest check.

if a PGM multicart comes to fruition best believe I'm throwing all the money at it. Especially for the english translations , cave conversions and most importantly , killing blade & Martial masters
  • yardley -

Liked gitanes’s post in the thread Will Nanao 2930 Tube Work With 2931 Chassis?.

Like (Post)
    I think so. Your 2931 chassi's heater register on R732 will be 1 ohm ( Brown, Black, Gold, Gold ). If so, you don't need to exchange.