Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Blast City PSU Recap

psykom1

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

hoagtech

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

ThisGuy

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Home Arcade System

RayceARoni

Recent Activities

• xtrasmiley -

Liked RayceARoni’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from RayceARoni: “Given it's capabilities and price point, I'd say that RetroTink is a fantastic product. ” Fantastic product for working with low quality outputs... :whistling: I'm sorry but anyone (I don't care who or for what…
  • benime -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from benime: “Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash without a prototype…
  • psykom1 -

Replied to the thread Blast City PSU Recap.

Quote from skate323k137: “It's definitely worth it. It cleans everything up, video even usually looks clearer with a recapped PSU. ” @RandomRetro I recapped/rebuilt my Blast's PSU last summer from soup to nuts. While you're there, check for any bad…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Quote from Kavas: “Quote from benime: “Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash…
  • hoagtech -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from benime: “Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash without a prototype…
  • Aurich -

Liked ITATTRACTS’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from portholio: “It is his claim that this entire feud stems from the fact he published information on how to create bootlegs others were selling for profit. Unless a moderator on here cares to clarify their side of the story of what happened so…
  • ThisGuy -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Quote from portholio: “It is his claim that this entire feud stems from the fact he published information on how to create bootlegs others were selling for profit. Unless a moderator on here cares to clarify their side of the story of what happened so…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

@Fgto79 can you please be more precise? MVS? AES? Stock BIOS? Region? which version of FW? Which exact problem? Thanks.