Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MVS MV-1B top board graphics issue

Niko

[PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

Catoblepa

HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem

nem

Greetings from Italy!

Catoblepa

Hi everyone from Italy

Recent Activities

• KalessinDB -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    On another note, is anyone planning on implementing an LCD screen selector? I've been looking into it, I'd like to try to use an Arduino as a dipswitch and have a screen to display and navigate games. An idea pops to mind to incorporate this…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread MVS MV-1B top board graphics issue.

Check the Address/Data lines for the C Roms wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=MVS_cartridge_pinout
  • Catoblepa -

Replied to the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

Quote from RGB: “Joe bought one from me in 2017 (and I never asked for a feature). So nice to see it's served him well :) ” That's what I guessed, if he got it for free (for "review purposes") he would've said that in the video. ;) Really a nice guy. Well…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem.

Quote from xodaraP: “The S ROM isn't sound, it's the fix layer ” Haha, oops. No idea why I had sound roms on my mind (I did read the OP before!).
  • nem -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread HELP. Savage reigh MVS image problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “Quote from zerox_dogma: “And The S Rom its located in the mvs1 board? Because I have more games and works great. ” As said before, the S-rom (sound rom) is on the CHA board. There's two boards in every cart, a CHA board and a PROG…
  • psykom1 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    On another note, is anyone planning on implementing an LCD screen selector? I've been looking into it, I'd like to try to use an Arduino as a dipswitch and have a screen to display and navigate games. An idea pops to mind to incorporate this…
  • psykom1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Does that apply to people who purchased eproms, or is it a $30 fee for the eproms? ” The kit with eproms is $250 The kit with no eproms is $220