Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

RandomRetro

New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions

ekorz

PCB Repair

Stupid Dufus

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

modraw

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

danzk

Recent Activities

• RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Ah sun faded the bottom one :) I think the cart color difference stands out more. I have seen the solid red ones on eBay more lately.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

Lotta good general info here too: Taito Vewlix (VLX) Appreciation/Owners Thread
  • Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for years cause it's all in my head now. What a waste! I could use that memory space…
  • modraw -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

On my side I got WAY less glitches with the latest FW. I can barely spot some while playing MOTW but didn"t notice on other games yet.
  • kuze -

Liked bytestorm’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    Undercover Cops Alpha R was the title I was longing the most after to play.. but man did I get dissapointed.. :( Its very nice and cool in the first 2 levels, but after a couple of levels it get very dull imo.. and the last stage is just long, repetetive…
  • djsheep -

Liked Dzhay’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    So I am interested, but whatI want will be quite annoying because I want a variety of button colours :P (all seimitsu for a super neo) and a couple of OBSF-24s, together with the JIS screwdriver.
  • djsheep -

Liked djcalle’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Best bet would usually be akishop.jp in Japan who stock both Seimitsu, Brook and many other nice items. My last few orders from them have taken a very long time (2-3 months) and this was pre-Coronavirus. My last order was a mess…