Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Loki

CPS2 A-Board Volume

Loki

Are there any firmware updates for the F3 multi cart?

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Asure

Deco Multigame - Installation and Troubleshooting

Atari

Recent Activities

• Loki -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

I also recommend to buy one from Simon (sheep_nova). All my stuff orderd from him without any problems for a very reasonable price.
  • Loki -

Replied to the thread CPS2 A-Board Volume.

I think it should be feasible to use this thread due to a similar issue. I am facing a problem with the sound on my A-board since few days. Using the CPS Darksoft multi board on a Jap A-board I never had problems within the last year. After starting…
  • keropi -

Posted the thread Are there any firmware updates for the F3 multi cart?.

Thread
    Hiya! as per topic, are there any firmware updates for the cart? My order is on the way so I am preparing for it's arrival :D Thanks!
  • Asure -

Oh i don't doubt that, but i do not know the other sellers that have free shipping like wen5764..
  • PascalP -

Quote from Asure: “I need a PGM. Are the sellers on Ebay with ~$50 units any good? I see some with free shipping, i guess that would be my best deal/bet right? Any recommendations? ” Yes @sheep_nova is a solid seller
  • Asure -

I need a PGM. Are the sellers on Ebay with ~$50 units any good? I see some with free shipping, i guess that would be my best deal/bet right? Any recommendations?
  • Asure -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

I love all this but i'm more interested about the technical writeup of how the programming function was discovered :) The 'milling the FD1094 with a robot' part was such a teaser :)
  • BuddyC -

Liked sheep_nova’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I'm sheep_nova,^+^.