Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Horizontal rolling picture on Sanwa PM 1475

davidcoolman

Lindbergh Steering Wheel support Logitech

SNK-NEO-GEO

Pinned New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM

skate323k137

Everten Taito F3 IO Board

beast1x5

Help with Schematic Interpretation

nem

Recent Activities

• davidcoolman -

Replied to the thread Horizontal rolling picture on Sanwa PM 1475.

well, it could be the remote board horizontal pot since playing with it will eventually stop the horizontal roll. it seem that only a micro move to the left or right will imediatly move very fast roll to left or right xhat is the rating of this pot…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh Steering Wheel support Logitech.

I’m wandering if the lindy sees the PC version usb wireless adapter and a wireless 360 controller or 360 wheel could be used?
  • skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

I was hoping for comically large SIMMs that were physically 8 times larger. This will definitely do though! Great stuff.
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh Steering Wheel support Logitech.

Yes, the ones to the left. Did you load the xbox360 specific games?
  • Johnfan1986 -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Everten Taito F3 IO Board.

Like (Post)
    The original post has been updated with pricing and details. I have 7 boards available initially. I will do my best to reach out to people in the order in which they expressed interest. Expect a PM tomorrow if you are one of those first few people.
  • everten -

Liked beast1x5’s post in the thread Everten Taito F3 IO Board.

Like (Post)
    Nice!! im standing by for this one
  • KalessinDB -

Like (Post)
    The original post has been updated with pricing and details. I have 7 boards available initially. I will do my best to reach out to people in the order in which they expressed interest. Expect a PM tomorrow if you are one of those first few people.
  • MudGuts83 -

Like (Post)
    Everten Taito F3 IO Board Adds line-level stereo RCA connectors and a CPS2 kick harness to the Taito F3. No soldering required. The IO board mounts directly to the audio heat sink and connects to the AA connector via wire harness. The kit includes…