Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS-2931

Hatsune Mike

Pandora Box 6 controllers issue when in Jamma cabinet

awbacon1

Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup.

Zebra

STV Multi got rained on. advice needed to clean

hoagtech

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

sofakng

Recent Activities

• Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

I received one of these and I'm going to use it to try and resuscitate an MS-2931. With the sizing issue, the HV might simply be a bit too low (lower HV produces a larger image due to reduced electron travel speed). With an HV probe, the HV can be tested.
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Pandora Box 6 controllers issue when in Jamma cabinet.

Quote from PascalP: “Quote from awbacon1: “Some of the Pandora’s boxes are full JAMMA. Depending on manufacturer, since there are so many “Pandora’s boxes” when I built my supergun I wanted to test it on a “throwaway” pcb, so I got the…
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

Quote from twistedsymphony: “crisis zone doesn't use a laser. its just a focused led ” What's the difference ? I'm not saying I think you're wrong. I'd genuinely like to know. I thought an led laser was just a focused beam of led light.