Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

the Goat

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Darksoft

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

asra

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

duffcon

Multi Game Selectors - Build your own!

Kavas

Recent Activities

• bobbydilley -

Liked Foxe’s post in the thread Naomi Racing Games - Wheel Set Up.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bobbydilley: “When you do a software job from 9 to 5, trying to find the will power to then continue more programming can be difficult at times! ;) ” I'm right there with ya. 100% know that feeling.
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from glstar: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “One of the dips might be stuck closed or open. ” how could i check it? ” Continuity test function on a multi meter.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from Ajax: “Is installation different for the CE version? ” It's simpler. Quote from Ajax: “Also, is the key writing board necessary for the installation? ” It's not necessary, you can use Team Avalaunch.
  • asra -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

hey @hursit do you have a direct contact with soemone at japanarama? they're not responding to messages sent through their website :( thanks!
  • glstar -

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “One of the dips might be stuck closed or open. ” how could i check it?
  • glstar -

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from glstar: “Any suggestion? ” Try swapping all socketed chips from one multi to the other one. ” no it won’t work either always the same errors
  • duffcon -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Since it's been like a year since I heard a price, is it still $250 with ROMs plus shipping? Where is it shipping from?
  • futasan -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Multi Game Selectors - Build your own!.

Like (Post)
    Anyone still making these? The original post by @oneleaf86 links s16 remote board but not the C2 and M72 with the printed silkscreen. I am after the C2 and M72 kits. Thanks