Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello from Netherlands - Alkmaar

cocoron

G-net multi?

Nodoyuna

Candy Cabs are Here. Making a Laundry List. Hoagtech's PLOG.

hoagtech

Home Arcade System

hoagtech

Jamma Sync adjustment PCB for non-arcade monitors (2 solutions inside)

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Liked Nodoyuna’s post in the thread G-net multi?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “I would buy one too. I don’t mind swapping out cards. But to have the whole library switchable easier would be a treat. ” Same for me, interested in one!
  • rewrite -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs are Here. Making a Laundry List. Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I thought I would get more testing done but instead just pulled out JAMMA harnesses and random flyers and dirt clods from the inside. the aero cabs were mostly tested: Aero #1 Great convergence. It looked dim though. I haven't adjusted the picture yet…
  • cocoron -

Replied to the thread Hello from Netherlands - Alkmaar.

that's a nice row of Egrets there :) I do love Rolling Thunder too, one of the best games at it's kind. Played the very bad Atari ST port back in 1990. Now I own a real Namco System 86 and I hope I can complete the 1st loop one day.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread Help installing a multi kit on an older board.

Like (Post)
    highly recommend you track down a revision 6 or 7 board, unless you are comfortable soldering those connectors.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Help installing a multi kit on an older board.

Like (Post)
    It is a big job for sure and wouldn’t start it myself and would just go for another board. Although I wouldn’t really care for which revision it is as it is only SOME early revisions that are missing this connector. any other rev 3/4/5/6/7 board…
  • Nodoyuna -

Replied to the thread G-net multi?.

Quote from djsheep: “I would buy one too. I don’t mind swapping out cards. But to have the whole library switchable easier would be a treat. ” Same for me, interested in one!