Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

JVSCore - Software JVS-Pac for Linux

bobbydilley

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Zepherino

Display issue on slot MVS MV 1F

Toshiba PF D29C051 convergence issue

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

gamefreak054

Recent Activities

• bobbydilley -

Liked chunksin’s post in the thread JVSCore - Software JVS-Pac for Linux.

Like (Post)
    Yesss!! All working apart from player 2 button 3, presumably it disappears off onto the next byte. Fantastic work! Edit - confirmed detected properly on the last byte of data but no key output Would changing "for (int i = 0; i < switchBytes *…
  • bobbydilley -

Replied to the thread JVSCore - Software JVS-Pac for Linux.

@chunksin Ah I see your edit. Thanks, have had a long day so the numbers are all going a bit over my head. I'll add that to the development version and push it to master! Thanks for your help. BTW I sent you a PM, not sure if you're able to get it on…
  • bobbydilley -

@stickcross That should be not problem. Get 2 RS485 to USB converters, and plug them both in, then run the software twice using the different converters. It would require some changes to force it to use different converters + make sure there aren't any…
  • Zepherino -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Does this have any significant effect on the current ordering wait list? Mostly wondering to know when to keep a closer eye on PMs when it's my turn.
  • nam9 -

Liked citrus3000psi’s post in the thread Naomi 2 HDMI.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nam9: “@citrus3000psi do we have confirmation that someone is sending you a Naomi 1 as we speak? ” I'd like to wait until the Noami 2 going first. @Stupid Dufus offered to send me his. He's in JP, so if someone in the states has one that…
  • hoagtech -

Liked gamefreak054’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “9. I am dreading applying this. I saw one post that set their rolled graphics out flat for a few days and claimed that help with ripples and bubbles. I'm definitely going to do that ” Just an idea. Hit up craigslist or something…
  • stickcross -

Do you think it's possible to manage two I / O boards to play 4 players or do some versus? It's already very impressive, well done to you