Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Optional Reset Wire

AlxUnderBase

9uile's Vewlix F

9uile

Pinned New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM

Raph_friend

Weird System 256 issues

Morden

Denjin Maikai II - Screen Positioning

TheDeath

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Optional Reset Wire.

Finally, i reinstalled the Lions3 kit on my motherboard and i decided is much better with reset wire installed and i proceed in this direction ✌️ Thank you Mitsu & Darksoft for this ^^ youtu.be/sSZ2hVzmd4k
  • 9uile -

Replied to the thread 9uile's Vewlix F.

Quote from capsuleman: “Been awhile since I have looked into it but the Sony dual shock controller is the only one able to power on a PS4. No third party controllers are able to do it. ” I don't want to believe this :(
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

It give me a idea of a remote controlled switch, so bad that the price will be a bit high for me ||
  • lolo-san -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Donkey Kong - 2 PCB board set CPU PCB: Model Number TKG4-12-CPU C1 470uF 16V Axial C3 470uF 16V Axial C5 220uF 25V Axial C13 33uF 16V C14 33uF 16V C15 1uF 50V C16 1uF 50V C17 4.7uF 25V C18 1uF 50V C19 1uF 50V C20 3.3uF 50V C21 1uF 50V C23 4.7uF…
  • Morden -

Replied to the thread Weird System 256 issues.

Hmm ... I guess I *could* turn the voltages up, but the way I ususally test things is with a PC power supply, which has enough juice to power any and all boards I've ever had. I have a hard time believing a stock PSU in a Sys 256 cab outputs 5.7V, but…