Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

die hard arcade cartridge

nem

The Jassifier

ekorz

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

the Goat

Greetings from Saskatchewan (CANADA)

djsheep

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

sztojanov

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread die hard arcade cartridge.

I'm 100% sure nobody is making bootlegs of Die Hard in 2020.
  • nonosto -

Liked stj’s post in the thread Super Hang On and supergun.

Like (Post)
    super hangon is similar to outrun, it will run on almost anything, but you need an external amp for audio, and it is power hungry, and it has true analog inputs - so a saturn controller wont work because it has a serial interface.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Quote from jassin000: “I believe this is the same setup @ekorz is using, so I hope he can reinforce when I say... This is the best looking (5x OSSC freesync display) most flexible (easy JVS restoration) amazing JAMMA setup in a VLX PERIOD. :thumbup: ” ^^^ yes,…
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from DeWitt: “Quote from djsheep: “The underside of the Minigun PCB shows you what voltages are for each pin. Just wire up a new cable, or repurpose your existing one with the correct voltages and you should be good to go. ” @dan-esc in the…
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from djsheep: “How would the Bluetooth module work? Were you suggesting it interface with existing controllers, such as 8bitdo? Or something else. ” Ideally the Bluetooth interface would work with any bluetooth controller. Certainly the 8bitdo…
  • slayer213 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Via collaboration with @Arthrimus, remap or assign autofire to button inputs and have this information displayed on the OLED screen, no guess work required. Store, save and recall button profiles. If things pan out, onboard USB controller ports. No need…
  • slayer213 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    What can one do, control with said microcontroller? Accurately monitor voltages. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9da135f357f6ed39ed11b2fed Adjust RGB and sync levels. Individually or simultaneously control RGB levels and brightness. Maintain perfect…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Greetings from Saskatchewan (CANADA).

Curious as to how you store them? I have a dedicated shelf unit for some of my sticks, but wondering if there’s some space saving trick I am yet to discover?