Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to identify if CPS2 has been converted

mthngn

Replacing crt

TheBortot

ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

meybarra

IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 2/28 update!

lupin3rd

[HAS] JAMMA extension harness

And One

Recent Activities

• alberto1225 -

Liked lupin3rd’s post in the thread IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 2/28 update!.

Like (Post)
    Looks awesome, alberto1225! Excited to get mine when the run is ready!
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread How to identify if CPS2 has been converted.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mthngn: “If one day, the battery is out of order, my game is suicided: OK can I desuicide it with infinitykey, put a battery and get out the infinity key; ” technically yes but I wouldn't recommend it. if you…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from mthngn: “If one day, the battery is out of order, my game is suicided: OK can I desuicide it with infinitykey, put a battery and get out the infinity key; ” technically yes but I wouldn't recommend it. if you want to revive and go back on…
  • TheBortot -

Replied to the thread Replacing crt.

the tv that i got didnt fit :(. The speakers suposedly 5 inches didnt fit too :(. Damn inches!
  • Anselmo -

Yes you can desuicide with infinikey. Once it is desuicided you just put a battery on. Turn the game on to load keys, turn game off and remove the infinikey. I would just leave the infinikey on and never worry about a battery again, but if you must…
  • meybarra -

Replied to the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

I received the selector recently and finally ordered and received a ribbon cable to match. I briefly tested today and it’s working out well. It’s a very nice product and is much more convenient. I haven’t set up the sound or reset wires yet. That…