Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darius Gaiden EXTRA: Missing Background Layer on Zone D

Darksoft

Home Arcade System

RGB

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

hursit

Street fighter 1 pneumatic board

zero238

Hi guys I'm Eric:)

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SNES2NEO adapter SALE THREAD - ORDERS CLOSED.

Like (Post)
    SNES connectors have hit Australia. They should reach me soon. Won't be much longer now, thanks for your patience. :)
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darius Gaiden EXTRA: Missing Background Layer on Zone D.

Quote from 6t8k: “Could my conversion cart / the other ROMs be different from TMF68k's? ” that would be my assumption. How different is the code that was on that Eprom from the one that you replaced. IIRC there is like 3-4 bytes difference.
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from lupinko: “Also how do I access the service test menu on the HAS? The Saturn adapters map perfectly to AW but they have a messed up MVS layout, it wasn’t giving me the proper row layout. I have the CPS2 kick harness plugged in, but…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Solmin: “Once I find a box I will ship it out. I have all parts wrapped and ready to go. My friend is coming to look at the parts tomorrow. He is flying to Turkey to visit family on the 23rd December. IF he happens to be in same town that is…