Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Supergun showcase!

Zanza911

Vewlix C Monitor won't turn on, possibly a dead Wei Ya PSU

tengugurl

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

euphoria

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Derick2k

MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image

acblunden2

Recent Activities

• Zanza911 -

Replied to the thread Supergun showcase!.

Thanks Loki, thats all i need for now. I will let you know about my progress!!! Thanks again!
  • TheBortot -

Liked l_oliveira’s post in the thread card dispenser capcom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Wall-Garants: “Quote from l_oliveira: “Brazil boards can be anything, Green, Gray, Orange even Yellow (Yellow is supposed to actually be rental boards) but they will always be marked with that logo on them. Since the plastic is melted and…
  • hursit -

Liked TommyBoy’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I want to give a big thank you to Hursit and everyone helping him with this project. Even as a 80% reproduction, the cabinet you made Hursit looks so impressive. This is definitely a lot of hard work so I am super grateful to see people go out of their…
  • ChicksOnLeashes -

Liked mukurofish’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Luckily I'm sure every single one of us has PLENTY of games to keep us busy. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing Grandia on the Saturn. Been wanting to play that for 20 years lol.
  • tengugurl -

Replied to the thread Vewlix C Monitor won't turn on, possibly a dead Wei Ya PSU.

Thanks so much! This is going to help a ton