Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case

KingSopz

Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS

Hammy

Greetings and salutations

The history of moon patrol arcade documentary

djsheep

CPS2 project gone bad

psykom1

Recent Activities

• KingSopz -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case.

Quote from Crimson Kino: “Do you have pics of it? I'm imagining it has a hole for the CD drive and nobody takes pics of the back of their unit when they use the SCSI2SD or any pics when it has the CD drive ” the connector to the cd rom will could out…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Quote from hemvlett: “You're right Hammy! I just desoldered the key-cus and now cosmo gang play fine! I can also start F/A , add credits but it resets when start button is pushed (i guess it's because of the missing key-cus). ” Excellent! If you want…
  • Hammy -

Liked hemvlett’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    You're right Hammy! I just desoldered the key-cus and now cosmo gang play fine! I can also start F/A , add credits but it resets when start button is pushed (i guess it's because of the missing key-cus).
  • Hammy -

Yeah it's a funny keycus in that case, it must lock the board down if not operated as normal like the point blank one does on the NB1 hardware.
  • hemvlett -

You're right Hammy! I just desoldered the key-cus and now cosmo gang play fine! I can also start F/A , add credits but it resets when start button is pushed (i guess it's because of the missing key-cus).
  • Hammy -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “@twistedsymphony reported issues with a quiz board before, is it the same keycus? He got something running in the end, not sure what! ” I don't remember exactly but believe I was using Netto Geku to try to make an Emereldia and…
  • Quote from frsj8112: “Does it still need the wire patch on the backside of the PCB? ” Just in case it's not obvious from the pictures, you also need to cut a trace: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a61c0e71a1c8dc3b59f45c29d