Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

twistedsymphony

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

nem

Name for JVS2JAMMA board

nem

Nanao MS9 clicks and is overbright on startup

dos

PSA: Please check your game drives!

corey

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!.

Quote from Debu_Ranger: “Is there a twitter feed or something I can follow to know when AES will go up. I'm not worried about the initial rush in as much as knowing when it will go on sale. ” go to the announcement forum here: Forum News click the RSS…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

The issue is not getting the games to boot. All of the games have been decrypted, you can run them easily enough. The issue is getting the driving controls and force feedback working. @2huwman asked if it's possible to play the two driving games on his…
  • Debu_Ranger -

Replied to the thread NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!.

Hi Guys, Is there a twitter feed or something I can follow to know when AES will go up. I'm not worried about the initial rush in as much as knowing when it will go on sale. I never get any notifications from this site (Or I'm dumb and didn't figure…
  • atrfate -

Quote from Niko: “By design, the multi will launch any game following the correct folder layout on the games partition of the multi. If all of those driving games work with the same I/O board(s) in your cab then it will work, otherwise someone would…
  • Niko -

By design, the multi will launch any game following the correct folder layout on the games partition of the multi. If all of those driving games work with the same I/O board(s) in your cab then it will work, otherwise someone would need to write a…
  • atrfate -

that's exactly what i am talking bout. For the games the chase hq drviing board io dose not properly control, you use nikos jvs tool to turn the wheel into a keyboard, then control the game using any of the pc based x2 loaders, with keyboard commands.
  • nem -

He's asking for a dedicated driving game multi for his Chase HQ 2 driving cab. Not sure what you're on about.
  • fluxcore -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread F3 Multi Background GFX Fault.

Like (Post)
    The official formatter from the SD association is actually quite good. sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ I use it all the time, never had any issues with it. If you are worried that the writing is bad, just do a readback of the SD and compare against…