Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Lemony Vengeance

Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe

nonosto

Help with a Neo Geo repair

blonu

Lifting Heavy Monitors Thread

hoagtech

System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom

-Ace-

Recent Activities

• dewmansnk -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    So, all the datas have been sent to CNC cut today for 120pc of the cabinet ;) The production finally start. I will have time to work on LCD support in this week. I will update about it
  • Lemony Vengeance -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from benime: “Gotta find the Ultracade UVC ” That's the hard bit right there. They used to be everywhere and cheap! Not so much nowadays. ” *puts the two I own into my closet quietly*
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Quote from the Goat: “For the Saturn I should be able to easily rip my own physical games, copy them onto an sd card and play them with the ode. But with the rhea/phoebe you need to jump through extra hoops. ” I dont know on Linux but I assume it's…
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked skate323k137’s post in the thread Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron.

Like (Post)
    You love to see it! I used to own this PCB and I've never seen that either :) After I take care of @XtraSmiley and @RandomRetro I have enough left for one more set. I'm not sure how shipping is from China right now to get any more blanks, so if you don't…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Saturn ODEs - Rhea and Phoebe.

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “ For the Saturn I should be able to easily rip my own physical games, copy them onto an sd card and play them with the ode. But with the rhea/phoebe you need to jump through extra hoops. ” Are you repeatedly ripping your…