Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Naomi Racing Games - Wheel Set Up

Foxe

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

Flinnster

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited won't load anymore. Did it die?

Dk310

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Kidkaos

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

Flinnster

Recent Activities

• Foxe -

Replied to the thread Naomi Racing Games - Wheel Set Up.

Yeah, the FFB would be cool to have by my understanding is that it's pretty difficult if not impossible to have a single set up work with multiple games. They're all different aren't they? I guess the Open JVS project could probably emulate and send…
  • Flinnster -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Adding my name in for 2x main pcbs and 2x remote PCBs please :D (Happy to be pushed to the bottom of the list for now, because if you look at the 16B multi-thread, that's where I am ... ;( )
  • Derick2k -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello people Just small update :P Im really busy nowadays, and sometimes i can miss the questions or the PM's. Sorry about of that. But thanks to @Derick2k @rewrite and @Cereth , they are always here :thumbsup: Be carefull about your fingers :P
  • nam9 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello people Just small update :P Im really busy nowadays, and sometimes i can miss the questions or the PM's. Sorry about of that. But thanks to @Derick2k @rewrite and @Cereth , they are always here :thumbsup: Be carefull about your fingers :P