Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

kazuo

Pinned CPS2-Multi ROMset generator

Darksoft

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

laevateinn

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

Darksoft

What is this? Just a DVD player, or something more?

nem

Recent Activities

• kazuo -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Probably the only real benefit you get from upgrading to Core 2 is less heat (and lower power draw, IIRC).
  • Anselmo -

Liked maiden2099’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    @Darksoft We have success! Troubleshooting Steps: - Tested continuity across the board with a Multimeter - Every Pin was connecting between the Multi and my B-Board properly. - Unplugged the C9 cable, tested with decrypted ROMs and ensured the key…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Geddon: “I have an older vesion, not sure which. Anyway so there is a torrent out there with all the games and the newest version of this? Can someone PM me the link? Also I'm unsure what processor and how much memory I have. Does it…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread CPS2-Multi ROMset generator.

Not really. I may do that when I have some time, but in general each file correspond to 1 or more MAME files. I guess that if you want to make special versions of games, you just need to change the program rom. Please check here: CPS2 Multikit:
  • Darksoft -

Liked laevateinn’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I think the correct response is to get both a V1 and a V2.