Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

BroadwayJose

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

DecepticonZero

Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support

nonosto

Taito GNET Romset [Delete if not allowed]

djsheep

UD-USB Decoders

undamned

Recent Activities

• thomas3184 -

Liked DecepticonZero’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gamefreak054: “Quote from hoagtech: “9. I am dreading applying this. I saw one post that set their rolled graphics out flat for a few days and claimed that help with ripples and bubbles. I'm definitely going to do that ” Just an idea.…
  • Looks like another PC controller option is coming soon from Brook, this time with the 20 pin connection and USB B port: youtu.be/gNe7SorvHpc
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Quote from gamefreak054: “Quote from hoagtech: “9. I am dreading applying this. I saw one post that set their rolled graphics out flat for a few days and claimed that help with ripples and bubbles. I'm definitely going to do that ” Just an idea.…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

maybe one idea for nice feature a plug for a fan.
  • xodaraP -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings. When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise…
  • Wraith -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings. When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Taito GNET Romset [Delete if not allowed].

Google is your friend for that. It’s definitely out there.